SSD (Desktop and Lap Top)
The INTEGRAL SSD range is designed for Read intensive applications, can offer up to a massive 8TB of data storage and features consistently low latency with a superior level of read and write IOPS, together with power-loss protection.
Delivers solid I/O cost-to-performance benefits for applications that demand low latency read speeds and greater bandwidth for server and storage environments for Serial Advanced Technology Attachment (SATA)-based systems in capacities of 4TB and 8TB.
Uses a single-chip controller with a SATA interface on the system side and 8-channels of HLNAND Flash internally. The industry-standard 2.5-inch form factor enables interchangeability with existing hard disk drives (HDDs) and native SATA HDD drop-in replacement with the enhanced performance, reliability, ruggedness, and power savings offered by an SSD.
SVR-PRO 100 has the capacity you require for storage-hungry SATA based systems.
- High capacity SSDs for big data storage
- Designed for read intensive applications
- Reduced latencies
- Lower Power Consumption
- Non-volatile Flash Memory for outstanding data retention - Less likely to fail than HDD
- Shock resistance - No moving parts enable the product to be used in tougher conditions
- Silent operation - Noiseless and low heat dissipation
- Much less heat generated than conventional HDD
- 2.5" form factor with SATA III 6Gbps interface (backwards compatible with SATA 3Gbps and SATA 1.5Gbps)
- Sequential Read up to 551MB/s and Write up 517MB/s
- Random Read IOPS up to 52K, Random Write up to 78K
- TBW - Up to 2000 (8TB model)
- Supports S.M.A.R.T. - Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology
- Features an internal temperature sensor with an accuracy of +/-2°C over a range of -40°C to +125°C which can be monitored using a SMART attribute BEh
- The SSD hardware is built with a number of capacitors that ensure that the data in the write cache of the SSD is protected against corruption if a power loss was to occur, enabling the SSD to complete the last write command to the NAND flash
- CE and FCC compliant
- 5 Year Warranty or TBW