Crypto Dual FIPS 197
- AES 256-bit hardware encryption is superior to software encryption used by many other "high security" USBs
- The Crypto Dual has been independently tested for data encryption by the Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) committee and validated to FIPS 197
- Mandatory encryption of all files (100% privacy) - All data stored on the drive is secure. Unprotected files cannot be saved to the Crypto Dual
- Dual Password - An administrator can set up an optional master password on a drive. A user then sets a user password as normal. A warning is given to the user after the fifth failed password attempt to take the drive to the administrator to unlock the drive by using the master password. The user and master password cannot be the same.
- Crypto Dual has a zero footprint - No software installation is required before use
- Endpoint security software compatible - The Integral Crypto Dual operates comfortably with endpoint security solutions by using the embedded unique ID.
- Works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Mac OS X without administrator privileges
Crypto Dual FIPS 197 2GB
Crypto Dual FIPS 197 4GB
Crypto Dual FIPS 197 8GB
Crypto Dual FIPS 197 16GB
Crypto Dual FIPS 197 32GB